Drug reconstitution bag
The FILLCHOICE® bag, created by Haemopharm’s research and development, allows the reconstitution and intravenous administration of drugs in absolute safety and simplicity, thanks to its patented closed circuit system.
The bag can contain a basic infusional solution (solvent) with the volume and formulation requested for the reconstitution.
- Closed circuit system during all preparation, reconstitution and infusion operations to the patient, physical and microbiological tests performed by Haemopharm’s Laboratory
- Possibility of dosing the drug
- No filters, which are potential cause of drug particulate leak by aerosol effect, and the access of microorganisms
- Handling of the pressure during the use, guaranteed by the special connector
- Simple use and a significant reduction of the handling operations
- No drug aerosol nor particulate leakage outside of the system
- No needles
- Drug evidence during the infusion session
- Cost control