Spike port with interlocking fastening to the bag tube
The semi-rigid components inserted to close the tubes of bags containing sterile solutions, called Twist-offs, must satisfy the hermetic sealing requirements of a primary pharmaceutical packaging. For this reason, these components must be welded, glued or blocked on the tube through steam sterilization process.
Twist-off ZERO, thanks to its patented geometry, guarantees a validated hermetic closure after its insertion into the bag tube, without the need for further gluing, welding, or thermal sterilization process.
Twist-off ZERO is compliant to the ISO 3826-1 regarding the appropriate distance of the internal membrane for the spike to assure ad adequate hermetic insulation when inserted.
Twist-off ZERO is a patented product available in different PVC FREE materials, suitable for PVC and PVC FREE tubes.
- ZERO need for additional operations
- ZERO risk of fluid leakage (especially during and after aseptic production processes).
- ZERO need for thermal sterilization process.
- ZEROrisk of fluid leakage (especially during and after aseptic production processes).
- ISO 3826-1 compliant.
- Available in different PVC FREE materials.
- Ssuitable for PVC and PVC FREE tubes.